and i knew that Brain Damaged one up there!!!!
Floyds got alot of meaning in their songs...
alot!
Printable View
and i knew that Brain Damaged one up there!!!!
Floyds got alot of meaning in their songs...
alot!
mel......thats one of madonnas best songs ever..
How bout this one...this is one of my faves..sorry so long tho
AS
As around the sun the earth knows she's revolving
And the rosebuds know to bloom in early May
Just as hate knows love's the cure
You can rest your mind assure
That I'll be loving you always
As now can't reveal the mystery of tomorrow
But in passing will grow older every day
Just as all is born is new
Do know what I say is true
That I'll be loving you always
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
ALWAYS
Until the ocean covers every mountain high
ALWAYS
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
ALWAYS
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
Did you know that true love asks for nothing
Her acceptance is the way we pay
Did you know that life has given love a guarantee
To last through forever and another day
Just as time knew to move on since the beginning
And the seasons know exactly when to change
Just as kindness knows no shame
Know through all your joy and pain
That I'll be loving you always
As today I know I'm living but tomorrow
Could make me the past but that I mustn't fear
For I'll know deep in my mind
The love of me I've left behind
Cause I'll be loving you always
Until the day is night and night becomes the day
ALWAYS
Until the trees and sea just up and fly away
ALWAYS
Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4
ALWAYS
Until the day that is the day that are no more
Did you know you're loved by somebody?
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left
ALWAYS
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself
I'll be loving you forever
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through
ALWAYS
Until the day that you are me and I am you
AL~~~~WA~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~
Until the ocean covers every mountain high
~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~YS
ALWAYS
We all know sometimes lifes hates and troubles
Can make you wish you were born in another time and space
But you can bet your life times that and twice its double
That God knew exactly where he wanted you to be placed
So make sure when you say you're in it but not of it
You're not helping to make this earth a place sometimes called Hell
Change your words into truths and then change that truth into love
And maybe our children's grandchildren
And their great-great grandchildren will tell
I'll be loving you
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
Loving you
Until the ocean covers every mountain high
Loving you
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
Loving you
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
Be loving you
Until the day is night and night becomes the day
Loving you
Until the trees and seas up, up and fly away
Loving you
Until the day that 8x8x8x8 is 4
Loving you
Until the day that is the day that are no more
Loving you
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left
Be loving you
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself
Loving you
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through
Loving you
Until the day that you are me and I am you
Now ain't that loving you
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
Ain't that loving you
Until the ocean covers every mountain high
And I've got to say always
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
AL~~~~~~WA~~~~~~~~AYS
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
Um AL~~~~~~WA~~~~~~~~AYS
Until the day is night and night becomes the day
AL~~~~~~~~~~WA~~~~~~AYS
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away
AL~~~WA~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~~~
Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4
~~~~AA~~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA
Until the day that is the day that are no more
AA~~~~~~~~AA~~~~AA~~~~~AYS
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left
AL~~~~~~WA~~~~~A~~~~~~AA
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself
~~~~AA~~~~AA~~~~AA~~~~AYS
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through
AL~~~WAYS
Until the day that you are me and I am you
Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
Until the ocean covers every mountain high
Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
Until the day is night and night becomes the day
Until the trees and seas just up and fly away
Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4
Until the day that is the day that are no more
Until the day the earth starts turning right to left
Until the earth just for the sun denies itself
Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through
Until the day that you are me and I am you
Bac
------------------
A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.
I dunno what that last song is.... I read it and read it... looks so familar yet I cant place it........ here is mine
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as
A poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without
A sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you
A heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong
I've been down
Into the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream
Are we having fun yet?
Yet, yet, yet, no no
Yet, yet, yet, no no
It's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and
I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
'Cause living with him must have
Damn near killed you
And this is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you
A heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong
I've been down
Into the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream
Are we having fun yet?
Yet, yet, yet, no no
Yet, yet, yet, no no
Yet, yet, yet, no no
Yet, yet, yet, no no
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as
A poor man stealing
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you
A heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong
I've been down
Into the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream
Are we having fun yet?
Yet, yet
Are we having fun yet?
Yet, yet
Are we having fun yet?
Yet, yet
Are we having fun yet?
Yet, yet
No, no, no
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
okay.....you guys give up....myra,i bet you know this...its the greatest song made by stevie wonder..its called AS..key of life album
------------------
A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.
GAH!! I cant believe i didnt get that!! *LOL*
Here is another of my favorites
I'm tired
I'm thirsty
I'm wild-eyed
In my misery
Timeless in your finery
It's a high price
For your luxury
Chorus:
Sorcerer
Who is the master
A man and woman on a star stream
In the middle of a snow dream
Sorcerer
Show me the high life
Come over
Let me put you on ice
All around black ink darkness
And who found lady from the mountains
All around black ink darkness
And who found lady from the mountains
Lady from the mountains
I'm tired
I need you badly
I'm wild-eyed
In my misery
Timeless in your finery
It's a high price
For your luxury
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
this is how.....you remind me of what i really am
i've been singing this song all day today, myra, it's by Nickleback..... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
"When all the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be
And though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be"
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01